Security is of utmost importance at hi. We constantly review and improve our security settings to ensure your money’s safety and data privacy at hi. We have recently added two-factor authentication supported by Google Authenticator for hi accounts. Yes, it takes a few more seconds before logging in. But it’s for the best of your account security.
How to set up Google Authentication for hi?
2. Click ‘Set Up’ for Google Authentication in hi Web App.
3. Go to Google Authenticator App. Select ‘Scan a QR code’ or ‘Enter a setup key’.
4. Scan the QR code displayed in hi Web App; OR Copy & Paste the key shown to Google Authenticator App. *
5. Copy the 6-digit code shown in your Google Authenticator App.
6. Go back to hi Web App and paste the code.
*You can also find the QR code or setup key in hi Mobile App. Go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Security’ > ‘2 Factor Authentication’ > ‘Google Authentication’