One step closer to seamless on-and-off-ramps for fiat currencies! Getting started with Crypto has never been easier.
The fiat-crypto | crypto-fiat challenge has yet to be solved on a global scale. That’s why today we’re delighted to introduce fiat deposits to the hi platform.
hi members can now deposit US Dollar (USD), Euro (EUR), British Pound (GBP), and Hong Kong Dollar (HKD) to hi Flexible via Bank Transfer. And it’s your call to keep them as fiat savings in your hi account or convert them to cryptocurrencies.
Deposit fiat currencies to hi Flexible
1. Open your hi Mobile App and select “Deposit” from the main menu.
2. Click “Fiat” and select the currency you want to make a deposit.
3. You will be shown the bank details you need to use to transfer the selected fiat currency. *Don’t forget to include the Reference Code in your bank transfer instructions!
4. Go back to hi Mobile App after you complete the bank transfer and Notify Us.
Successful transfers will appear as USD, EUR, GBP, or HKD in hi Flexible. Please allow 4 to 6 working days for the transaction to be processed by the bank.
READ ON! Important Note:
• DON’T send funds through third-party payment providers.
• Your bank account name MUST be the same as the one you used to pass Identity Verification (KYC) with hi.
• As with any bank transfer, DOUBLE-CHECK and make sure you use the correct bank details.
If you encounter any issues with your transaction, please email [email protected] quoting your hi nickname and reference code of the transaction.
Make the most of the flexibility of hi’s all-in-one crypto & fiat app! You can choose to keep the deposits as fiat savings or switch them to your favorite cryptos by hi Convert.
To convert your fiat deposit to other cryptos:
1. Select the fiat balance in Flexible and enter the amount you convert to USDT.
Tips: If you prefer holding USDT, you can just leave it and earn a 11% APY in-kind with Flexible Earn. No lockup, you can withdraw anytime!
2. Go to the Trade page and convert USDT to BTC, DOGE, ETH, LTC, ADA, AVAX, DOT, SOL, or XRP.
Tips: Stake your cryptos in hi Earnings to earn extra yields! Up to you to choose the Term Duration, Payout Frequency, etc.
Here’s a quick demo to get you up to speed:
More fiat currencies will be supported soon. Stay tuned!