We are firm believers in the power of community – #BetterTogether. We’d love to have your feedback and suggestions to help improve the trading features at hi. With that in mind, we’d like to ask you to share your experiences as you try out the new Trader Mode, and in return we’ll reward you.
Submit any bugs, typos, or suggestions for improvements to the “Trader Mode” experience via this Form by 25 August. Our team will evaluate the feedback and shortlist the most valuable and relevant entries to share a bounty of 20,000 HI (split equally between Android and iOS users).
Bounty hunters, you gotta act fast! The earliest and most valuable feedback for each OS will be considered first.
Enable “Trader Mode” now
“Trader Mode” is now open to hi Basic members and above. Simply go to “Profile & Settings” in the Mobile App to enable it.
# BetterTogether Bounty Terms & Conditions
- Eligible for feedback submitted via the Google Form provided before 25 August 23:59 UTC.
- Participants are encouraged to submit multiple entries to increase their chances of winning a higher value bounty. Individuals will be awarded one bounty prize amount only based on the quality and value of their findings, and at the discretion of the hi review team.
- If the same bug is reported by more than 1 participant, the earliest submission via the Form will be considered first.
- Apart from Trader Mode, we also welcome feedback and suggestions for all features in v2.1.0 of the hi Mobile Apps. Priority will still go to feedback for “Trader Mode”.
- Prizes will be paid to Flexible, with no lock-up.
- The hi team reserves the right of final decision on the winner selection and bounty allocation.