Metamask is one of the recognized digital wallets in the market that lets you receive Ethereum and ERC tokens in your wallet. You can send crypto securely to your Metamask wallet and use it as you please. It is one of the simplest digital wallets to set up. Unlike exchanges, Metamask gives you the freedom to keep your private keys.
You can use Metamask on any computer as a browser extension or download it on your mobile device. You’ll get an account address when you install Metamask, which you may use to log into your wallet. Sending cryptocurrency and holding it in your Metamask wallet, on the other hand, can be a daunting task.
How to Create a Metamask Wallet?
1. Download and install Metamask
Visit the official Metamask Wallet to download the wallet. Then, click on the “Get Chrome Extension” option to install it. Metamask supports Chrome, Firefox, Brave, and Edge browser extensions. Once the extension is set up, you can create an account and import it onto an Android app or Apple.
2. Create an account
Click on the Metamask extension and click on “Get Started.” You can either import an existent wallet using the seed phrase or create a new one.
3. Create a wallet
Click on “Create a Wallet.” You’ll be asked to help improve Metamask by agreeing to — or opt-out of — Metamask’s usage data gathering.
4. Create a strong password for your wallet
Next, you’ll get a prompt to create a unique password for your new account. This is the password you’ll use to access your Metamask account via the browser extension or the mobile app, so keep it in a safe place.
5. Store the seed phrase in a safe place
Select the option “Click here to reveal secret words” to show the seed phrase (or master password). You’ll then receive a randomly generated string of word phrases. Confirm this phrase by clicking on each word in the order the words are presented on the screen.
How to Send Crypto to Metamask – Quick Steps
- Go to the MetaMask extension and open it.
- Hover your mouse over the account name at the top of the window, and “Copy to clipboard” will appear.
- Copy your address by clicking on the account name.
- In the app where you’re sending your ETH or tokens, paste your address in the “recipient” field. You might even send it to a friend who is sending you Ethereum.
- Choose the amount to send and complete the transaction.
How to Send Crypto to Metamask Using Mobile App
- Launch the Metamask application.
- Select “add funds” from the drop-down menu. A QR code will appear, which your friend can scan to send you ETH or an ERC-20/721 token right away.
- Alternatively, you might copy your address and text or Airdrop it to them.
- Copy your address by clicking on the account name.
- 5. Paste your address into the “receiver” area of the app where you’ll be sending your ETH or tokens from.
How to Send Crypto from Coinbase to Metamask
- Log in to your Coinbase account.
- Go to your Metamask account and click on three dots that read “buy and send.”
- Copy the Metamask wallet address on the clipboard.
- 4. Paste the address into the Coinbase wallet address area (confirm the wallet address before sending).
- 5. Type in the quantity of cryptocurrency you want to send.
- Once done, click on the Complete button. You have an option to see the network fee before you confirm. Gas fees are reduced when you choose a slower transaction. The smaller the cost, the longer it will take for miners to execute your transaction. Wait patiently for the funds to be sent to your Metamask wallet.
How to Send Crypto from Binance to Metamask
- Sign in to your Metamask account.
- Link your Metamask wallet to your Binance account.
- Head to the Fiat and Spot section of your Binance Account to start your withdrawal/transfer process by heading towards
- Select the relevant blockchain wallet if you have multiple addresses depending on your Metamask wallet and the coin you want to transfer. As Metamask is mainly an Ethereum-based wallet, it will likely be the Ethereum (ERC20) network. Do not select the wrong network. It may result in a failed transfer, and you could lose your cryptocurrency.
- Fill in your Metamask wallet address in the “address” section.
- Input the desired amount you want to transfer to your Metamask wallet before selecting the withdraw button to transfer.
What to do if you lose your Metamask seed phrase?
Make sure your seed phrase is stored in a safe and secure place. You can choose to either write it down on paper or notepad and keep it safe. If you’ve lost your seed phrase, move your tokens to a new wallet with a new seed phrase ASAP. Metamask can’t help you re-set your seed phrase so moving your funds to a new account is the best way to secure your funds.
You must first build a new Metamask Wallet and then immediately send your digital assets to that vault. Having two Metamask Wallets open at the same time is possible. Simply open a second browser or new profile and install the Metamask extension on that profile to create a new wallet. Next, copy the addresses, go back to your old wallet, and start sending out the crypto assets as much as possible.
Create your HI Wallet to Begin Earning HI
If you want to get into crypto, the first thing you need to do is get a crypto wallet. Your hi wallet offers the easiest and most convenient way to access your HI within the hi ecosystem. You can also use your hi wallet to store cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
Hold HI in your wallet to earn daily yields through staking. In addition, you can earn HI daily by inviting your friends to join hi.com. Get half the daily rewards for any friend you refer who claims daily. And the friends of your friends give you rewards too (downstream referrals)
To set up your hi wallet, follow these instructions. Access hi via WhatsApp or Telegram. Next, type “hi” in the chat, and a menu will open, allowing you to create an account. Complete the signup instructions, and your hi wallet is made automatically.