Thailand will host one of the most awaited international crypto expos, the Thailand Crypto Expo 2022, from 12th to 15th May 2022, at the Hall EH 98 of Bitec Bangna starting at 8:00 pm (Bangkok Time). The event will last four days and entry is free.
The expo is organized by M Vision PCL and will offer users the opportunity to meet top product owners, providers, and leading blockchain projects. Also present will be founders, top executives, experts, and C-levels from the entire globe, in different sectors like mining, security, utility tokens, non-fungible tokens, exchange, and GameFi.
Six Main Zones for Exploration during the Expo
The event is full of activities, such as workshops, seminars, and conferences about blockchain and tokens from influencers, creators, and partners in GameFi, NFT, and cryptos. For a person coming to the event for the first time, it will be an awesome opportunity to learn more about digital assets to be able to securely exchange and own different types of wallets.
The Thailand Crypto Expo will feature six main areas for exploration:
- Exchange Zone: This will be the area hosting both regulated global and Thai exchanges with a focus on investing in digital assets.
- Conference Zone: For visitors targeting to gain knowledge from crypto experts in the blockchain industry, this is the place to visit.
- NFT and Creator Zone: This section will be reserved for meeting 3D creators and NFT project owners from all over the globe.
- Token Zone: To meet different blockchain project owners across the globe, visitors should check this area. The first step when aiming at crypto investing is determining what the ultimate goals are.
- Metaverse and GameFi Zone: This section is reserved for meeting project owners of these two trending areas plus virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) technologies.
- Investor Zone: In this area, the focus will be on connecting with investment advisors from Thailand and across the globe.
The response to the expo has been overwhelming, with people from all over the world committing to attend. The expo is expected to have 700,000 attendees, 150 journalists, and 80 speakers.