If you are looking to acquire crypto with a credit card but are unsure where to go to? Don’t be perplexed. There are numerous platforms that allow users to buy crypto utilizing credit cards, including Coinbase, Binance, eToro, and many more.
When utilizing a credit card, you would typically link your card to a crypto wallet with your bank account information. Visa or MasterCard connects credit cards, and as long as you are verified, you can buy cryptos. After buying crypto with a credit card, you will have the option to transfer it to another exchange to trade it for other cryptocurrencies or fiat cash.
If you want to buy crypto using a credit card, check out the following platforms.
⭐️ Read more: Best Site to Buy Crypto with Credit Card
You can acquire crypto with a credit card at Crypto.com. The exchange accepts credit cards and debit cards from several providers, including Visa, MasterCard, etc. It also agrees with both domestic and international cards.
Here is how to buy crypto with a credit card on Crypto.com
- Go to your Crypto.com account’s Buy section.
- Decide the crypto you want to buy, then choose a credit/debit card as your payment method.
- Input the amount of crypto you want (in USD) or the amount of fiat currency you’d like to spend with your card, then click Checkout.
- The minimum for a single order is $50, and the maximum is $20,000 per 24 hours when using a credit/debit card.
- Assess the details of your purchase, then click Confirm to pay with your credit/debit card.
The exchange charges 3% or 3.5% for each transaction, depending on whether you use a Visa or MasterCard credit card (the higher rate is for Visa transactions).
Buying crypto with a credit card on Binance is quick and easy. It shouldn’t take you excessive time to complete the process, mostly between 5 – 10 minutes to complete the process. However, if you’re new to Binance and don’t have any coins in your account, you’ll need first to set up your account and then deposit some cash in it before you can buy crypto with a credit card.
Here is how to buy crypto with a credit card on Binance:
- Sign up to Binance: If you haven’t done so already, go to Binance and sign up for an account. All that is required is a valid email address and password.
- Verify Your Identity: Before you can deposit fiat currency (USD, EURO, GBP, etc.) into Binance and buy crypto with a credit card, you must verify your identity on the exchange. This involves updating one personal document (i.e., passport, driver’s license, or government-issued ID) as well as one document that proves your residency (i.e., utility bill).
Coinmama now offers the option to buy crypto with a debit card. If you don’t have a credit card, you can also buy Bitcoin with a debit card. Coinmama accepts Visa and Mastercard as payment methods. They may receive compensation when you use Coinmama. To buy Bitcoin with a credit card on Coinmama, follow these steps:
- Create Account
- Complete Verification
- Complete your account registration process by filling out the required information and uploading an ID verification document as required by regulations in your area of residence. This process may take up to 24 hours to complete as all requests must be manually processed. As soon as your account verification is confirmed, you can choose the amount of Bitcoin you wish to purchase and proceed to Checkout.
- Checkout. After selecting your preferred payment method (credit/debit card) and currency, enter the details of your credit/debit card and fill out any additional information that Coinmama might require to complete your order (depending on the payment method selected). Once all fields are completely filled out, submit your order.
CEX.IO is one of the easiest-to-use exchanges. Their interface is straightforward to navigate. They offer a few different ways for users to buy crypto, including a mobile app for iOS and Android devices. CEX.IO accepts Visa and MasterCard credit cards issued in any world currency. The exchange rate includes 3.5% + $ 0.25 per transaction commission.
If you want to purchase cryptocurrency with a credit card on CEX.IO, follow these steps:
- Register or log in to your Cex.io account;
- Go to Buy/Sell page and select the Credit/Debit Card option;
- Choose the currency you are interested in and enter the amount you want to buy;
- Review the order details and click Confirm;
- Enter your card information in a secure field;
- Confirm your order on a 3D-Secure page, if needed.
With a Wirex account, you can make instant fiat purchases of supported cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, WAVES, etc. This means you don’t need to wait for an exchange to approve your deposit. You can also choose to use your credit card to top up your Wirex account balance and make a purchase at any time that suits you. It’s convenient, fast, and accessible.
Heres’ how to buy crypto with a credit card in Wirex. The first thing you need is a verified Wirex account. Then follow these steps:
- Log in to your Wirex account and go to the Card section in the left menu.
- Select your linked bank account or click ‘Add new card’ to connect a new payment method (see below).
- Choose which cryptocurrency you want to buy.
- Enter the amount of fiat money or cryptocurrency you wish to spend.
- Review the transaction details and click ‘Buy now.’ The funds will instantly appear in your Wirex account balance.
eToro is a good choice for buying crypto with a credit card because they offer low fees credit for payment options.
Buying crypto using a credit card on eToro is relatively simple:
- Create a free account: If you don’t already have one, you’ll need to create a new eToro account and verify your identity. This process should take around 10 minutes.
- Deposit funds: You’ll need to deposit at least $50 or £50 to open a position.
- Buy crypto: Select the crypto asset you wish to invest in and click “Trade.”
You can also buy crypto via eToro’s Crypto CopyFund, which lets you invest in an index of leading cryptocurrencies in the market, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin.
Coinbase is one of the most recognized exchanges in the world, and it allows users to purchase Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and other top cryptocurrencies using a credit card. Using a credit card through exchanges like Coinbase allows fast transactions and makes it easy for users to exchange their fiat currency for digital coins quickly.
Buying crypto with a credit card on Coinbase is simple and straightforward. Here’s how to go about it.
- Register for a Coinbase account.
- Verify your identity
- Go to ‘Buy crypto’ and select the currency you wish to purchase
- Choose your payment option to be either Credit or Debit Card
- Input the amount you wish to buy, then press the “Buy Bitcoin Instantly” button.
- Enter your card details.
Enter them and press “Save this card.” An SMS will be sent from your bank confirming that $1 has been charged to your account; this is only for verification purposes; the charge will be refunded immediately.
Advantages and disadvantages of buying crypto with a credit card
- With a credit card, you can get that crypto in your account instantly.
- You can buy a small amount of crypto with your credit card.
- Credit cards are not the cheapest way to buy cryptocurrency.
- Buying bitcoin with a credit card can be expensive.
- Your credit card provider may charge you cash advance fees, interest, or other charges depending on your agreement with them.
Earn Crypto with HI
hi.com is known for rewarding users with Hi for various activities such as answering trivial questions, referring friends to hi.com, holding crypto in their hi wallets, and so much more. It provides a digital banking system to buy, earn and send cryptocurrency and cash out every day. hi.com is safe and secure and can be accessed conveniently via Telegram, WhatsApp, or the web app.
In addition, hi allows members to earn or buy HI to access services and benefits such as yield farming, staking rewards, and more. However, you need a minimum of 100 HI to unlock your rewards. Once your rewards unlock, you can deposit them in Earnings and earn up to 40% APY.
It is free to sign up at hi.com. All you have to do is to sign up with your mobile number and a complete quick KYC, and you’re good to go.