Do you have a passion for blockchain, cryptocurrency, and the future of personal finance? Well here’s your chance to share your passion with an audience of 3.5 million hi members.
We are now open to accepting guest posts on our blog (in either Insights or Crypto Tutorial). If you want to put pen to paper and become a guest author on our blog, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!
Here are some guidelines to help you get started before writing your article.
Guest Post Requirements
- 100% original content that hasn’t been covered on our blog before. Or, if you have a fresh angle on a certain topic, we’re also interested. The article can be of any type: introductory, educational, technical, how-to, in-depth analysis, or reporting news.
- The topic can be anything related to cryptocurrencies and next-gen banking, such as blockchain technology, metaverse, Web3, payments, or industry news. However, we do not allow content that violates the Google Publisher Policies, such as content that promotes illegal activities, infringes copyright, or content that is deceptive/misrepresentative, dangerous, or derogatory.
- We don’t accept any press releases or anything self-promoting or promotional for any brands.
- The minimum post length is 1,000 words. We’re looking for high-quality writing and in-depth content. If you quote other content, please link to it.
- Keep it simple and break up your content, so it’s easy to read. Avoid using complex sentences, so your readers can understand you clearly. Quick tips: use headings, subheadings, bulleted/numbered lists, and any other visual elements to make your content scannable.
- Acceptable images: screenshots, graphs, charts, infographics, concept illustrations. The recommended image size is between 800x600px and 1920x1080px. Please exclude anything that may include original artwork, copyrighted photos, etc.
Guest Post Promotion
Feel free to promote your articles through your social media, newsletter, or link to them from your blog. But please don’t re-post the whole article elsewhere to avoid Google’s duplicate content penalties. Instead, we recommend posting a snippet of your post with a link back to the original page on our site.
We may share your article on Twitter, LinkedIn, or other social media. The best performing article may also receive an honorable mention in our social media and monthly newsletter.
How to submit your guest post?
If you have decided to write for hi blog, just send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a formatted subject line: “Guest Post: [Tentative Title of Post]”. You can directly submit your article as a Google Doc (don’t forget to update the sharing setting to Anyone with the link can edit) or in .doc format. If you wish to pitch us before sending a full article, you can also email us your proposed idea and suggested title.
Along with your article, don’t forget to include your name and a short bio for your ‘author bio’ section. You may also include links to your social media, blog, or website.
Due to the high volume of articles, we cannot respond to all submissions – but we will notify you once we’ve scheduled to publish your articles. We reserve full editorial control and may edit your submissions as we see fit. These edits can be removing external links or anything that violates our brand guidelines, or small SEO tweaks.