Take part in our Video Contest and win prizes
To celebrate the launch of the world’s most rewarding liquidity rewards program on stake.hi.com, participate in our video contest and help us spread the word about the 200 Million HI rewards pool far and wide. There are 23 prizes up for grabs, with the grand prize winner getting $2000 USDT.
The new GIGA liquidity pools on stake.hi.com is super rewarding. But many people think it’s too complicated. Now’s your chance to show that it’s not that difficult after all by participating in our video contest.
The video contest is open to everyone, so break out your webcams and unleash your creativity.
Here’s how you take part:
Step 1 – Make a Tutorial Video
Create a step-by-step video tutorial (minimum 3 minutes) that shows how to deposit LP tokens into one of the GIGA pools on stake.hi.com
Extra points will be given to videos that:
- Include hi branding
- Have voiceover / video of the host
- Include your personal liquidity mining strategies and recommendations
- Are entertaining! Use your creativity
- Provide subtitles
For inspiration, and to understand exactly how liquidity providing works, check out the video made by the hi team below.
Step 2 – Upload your Video to YouTube/ other social channels
Title: “How to participate in the $200M HI Liquidity Rewards Program”
Description: Please write “This video is an entry for “How to stake in the GIGA Pool”. Don’t forget to also include your hi nickname and #hiGIGApool in the description.
Step 3 – Submit your Entry
Winners & Prizes
The hi team will shortlist the best videos, which will then be voted on by the hi community. There are extra points for entertainment value, so get creative! And Remember, anyone can take part, so don’t worry if you don’t have a big channel.
In addition to the prizes, your video might be promoted on hi channels, such as Twitter, Telegram and our blog, which will get exposure to more than 3M members!
🥇 1st Place
🥈 2nd Place
🥉 3rd Place
🎖 Participation Rewards
50 HI each (For 20 lucky participants)
Video Submission Deadline: 16:00, 31 March 2022 UTC
Winners Shortlisted: 4 April 2022
Voting: 4 – 7 April 2022
Winners Announcement: 8 April 2022
Terms & Conditions
- We welcome submissions in any languages.
- Minimum duration of the video is 3 minutes.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Plagiarized videos will be disqualified. All entries must be original works of the entrant.
- Please do not use copyrighted material in your video.
- Please refrain from using explicit language or images in your video. Such entries will be disqualified.
- By participating in the competition you agree that hi has the right to distribute your video both online and offline for commercial use. hi reserves the right to use the video material for marketing purposes by publishing part or all of the video on any channel.