Many people ask: “where can I buy crypto with a credit card without verification?’ The question stems from the fact that not many exchanges accept anonymous crypto purchases. But there are a few select platforms that accept credit card payments from verified and unverified customers.
In this guide, we look at the platforms that allow you to buy crypto with a credit card without having to reveal your identity.
Where to buy crypto with a credit card without verification
Outlined beneath is a list of all the crypto exchanges that accept credit cards as payment options for cryptocurrency.
Crypto.com is one of the most secure cryptocurrency exchanges that instantly allows users to buy crypto using their credit cards.
Buying cryptocurrency with a credit card on Crypto.com:
- Go to the Crypto.com website and click Sign Up on the top right corner of the screen.
- Sign up using your email address and password
- You will get an email from Crypto.com containing a link that you will need to click to “verify your account” (ensure you check the spam folder as well) to continue. After confirming your email address, you can immediately start buying crypto with your credit card.
- Go to the Buy button on the top right corner and choose which coin you would like to buy
- Click Buy BTC immediately after selecting the quantity of Bitcoin you want to buy (the minimum is $25).
- Enter the amount you wish to purchase under BTC to buy
- Click Buy Now
Paxful is a peer-to-peer bitcoin exchange where you can buy and sell bitcoin with various payment methods, including buying crypto with a credit card. Because this type of transaction is anonymous, it’s unnecessary to undergo any ID verifications.
How to buy crypto with a credit card on Paxful?
To buy crypto with a credit card without verification on Paxful, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- ‘Sign up’ for an account on our website.
- Search for offers that accept credit cards and find one that suits your needs.
- Check the seller’s reputation and read their terms carefully before making a trade request.
- Pay for your crypto, and once the seller receives your funds, they will release your bitcoin from escrow into your Paxful wallet.
Localcryptos is another peer-to-peer platform that lets you buy crypto with a credit card without verification.
It’s also non-custodial and peer-to-peer, meaning you trade directly with other people.
How to buy crypto with a credit card without verification on Localcryptos:
- Go to the Localcryptos website, download the mobile app (iOS, Android), and register.
- Click Buy crypto and enter your location (if using the app) or find a trader near you (if using the web).
- Choose a credit card and click Next.
- Select how much you want to buy and click next.
- Enter how much you want to pay for each unit of crypto.
Since eToro is one of the largest brokerages globally, they have ensured that the user registration process is straightforward. This means that you can create an account within a few minutes and make a deposit to start trading.
How to buy crypto online with a credit card without verification:
- Open an account with eToro.
- Fund your account. You can deposit money by credit card,
- Search the exchange for the cryptocurrency you want to buy and click ‘Trade.’
- Select ‘Buy’ if you’re going long and ‘Sell’ if you’re going short
- Confirm your order to complete the purchase
Coinsmart is one of the few crypto exchanges in Canada that allow you to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies with your credit card. However, unlike most other services on this list, Coinsmart charges a flat fee of CAD$20 for all credit card purchases.
How to buy crypto with a credit card without verification on Coinsmart:
Input the amount of Bitcoin or Ethereum you want to buy on the homepage and click “Buy Now.”
- Put your email address and click “Next.”
- Click on “Buy” when you have decided to proceed with your purchase.
- Choose a payment method, enter your billing/shipping address, and make sure you have chosen the correct currency for your credit card (CAD for Canadian users).
- Enter your debit card details and select “Pay” after reviewing all details again. You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of proof of payment.
Why do people buy crypto with no verification?
The main reason for buying cryptocurrency without verification is to maintain privacy. Cryptocurrency is an anonymous way to send money online, so removing additional verification steps makes it even more private. This can be useful for those who do not want prying eyes watching their purchases or are concerned about fraud.
Another common reason is that some users want to quickly purchase a small amount of crypto, perhaps to test out a new service or platform. However, they don’t want to verify their identity for such a small transaction when other issues like fees might make it cost-prohibitive anyway.
In addition, some users may not have access to valid ID documents or maybe in a country where no formal ID system exists. So they would not be able to provide any form of identification even if they wanted to.
⭐️ Suggested Reading: Buy Crypto Instantly with Credit Card
How to Buy Cryptocurrency anonymously?
There are many ways why you would want to buy crypto anonymously. Here are ways to buy crypto anonymously.
1. Use VPN
VPN (a virtual private network) allows its users to create a secure connection to another network over the Internet. It hides your IP address and encrypts traffic between your computer and the VPN server. If you don’t want anyone to know that you are using crypto, this is the best solution because it hides your actual IP address and location.
2. Choose a privacy-focused wallet
The best option for the most privacy is a hardware wallet. These are dedicated physical devices that can hold your coins and allow you to sign transactions without ever exposing private keys to the network. If you want the best security and privacy, this is the way to go.
⭐️ Suggested Reading: 6 Most Secure Crypto Wallets in 2022
3. Use a new wallet address for every transaction
If you’re worried about your privacy, you must create a new wallet address each time you make a transaction. This will make tracking your transactions more difficult and help keep your anonymity intact. Buying small amounts means you won’t expose yourself to many risks. Still, it will also limit how much money you can spend on the currency. It’s best only to buy as much cryptocurrency as you need for one purchase.
Buy Crypto with Credit Card on Hi.com
Hi.com is one of the best places to buy crypto using a credit card. With Hi.com, you can buy HI or any other cryptocurrency with a credit card in minutes. It’s easy to open a new account, and the platform lets you buy HI instantly.
Here’s how to buy crypto with a credit card on Hi.com.
- Sign in to the hi Web App and tap on “Buy HI.”
- Select “Pay with Cards” in the top right-hand corner
- Enter the amount of HI you would like to purchase. The corresponding amount in USD will be automatically calculated.
- Select price rate, tap “Buy HI” and check out to confirm the transaction.